Veteran Care Services
Compassionate Home Health Care is proud to announce that we are contracted with the VA. This non-skilled Home Health Care is a short-term health care service that can be provided to Veterans if they are homebound or live far away from VA.
This program is for Veterans who need non – skilled services, case management and help with activities of daily living. This program is also for Veterans who are isolated or their caregiver is experiencing burden.
Compassionate Home Health Care veteran care services include, but are not limited to*:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Meal preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing companionship
- Skin Care
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Providing transfer assistance