Compassionate Home Health Care offers a wide variety of home health services including in-home companion care to assist seniors, adults, and other individuals that may need extra help around the house. CHHC provides the necessary assistance needed at home to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle. CHHC companions are available on an as-needed basis, with no minimum time constraints. They ensure you or your loved one receives the attention and care required.
Compassionate Home Health Care Companion Care services include, but are not limited to the following*:
- Helping start and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
- Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
- Assisting with mobility
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Escorting to appointments (doctor appointments and social engagements)
- Running errands (dry cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Organizing and reading mail
- Entertaining (crafts, games, reading, etc.)
CHHC makes every effort to ensure our Companions and our patients are a good fit for one another. A good patient/Companion relationship makes all of the difference.